View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 12:42 AM   #2
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To begin with.

Yes, obviously I don't need to see a nipple to stick my dick into her pussy, but it pushes adrenaline up. It prepares her for what is to come. It starts making her feel as an object, and makes her know for sure this is for real, it's no bluff and no game. She will be raped. She will be abused. Only that her attacker is first having some fun at her expense. Tearing the blouse apart, and then stare at her for some seconds, go straight to bite a nipple (softly or harshly, according to the setting you will develop) will get her to scream and try to push me away. Time for real submission to start. Maybe slap her face, maybe tie her wrists... Maybe just show she's too tiny to counter a big man from having his way on her.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote