View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #25
Azia

Azia has initial reputation

I was hearing what coach was saying, but it didn't register in my head. The only thing that I could concentrate on was the hot waves of electric tingles that ran all over my body and concentrated in my pussy around the coach's cock. Without knowing how, suddenly I was in a Digg position, and my head sagged forward. Looking down, I could see somebody grab the center of my bra and jerk down and away. It kind of hurt when the straps dug into my back, but that didn't last long before they ripped free. The flimsy thing was yanked away from my chest, letting my boobs pop up and out, settling into place with a bounce.

Once that was done, the rest of them just went crazy. Someone was yanking my skirt from the side, and if coach didn't have my hips pinned I would have been dragged along with it. Instead, it tore down one side, and the material was dragged out from under me. Two guys were ripping the rest of my shirt to shreds.

Coach was pushing me back down, but I caught a glimpse off to the side. They were tossing my clothing into the fire. There wasn't any time to give that any thought, because coach was coming down on me, his arms going around me, trapping mine.

Ohmygod! I thought that what he had been doing was intense, like that was the most I would feel, but ...Ohmygod! Suddenly he was moving like crazy. All I could do was throw my head back and scream. Every inch of my pussy was totally on fire rubbing against the piston that was filling it. He had pressed himself against me, so my bare nipples were scraping against his chest. That only added fuel to the intense feelings as electricity seemed to shoot from my boobs down to my wriggling pussy.

I had only had a few.orgasms in my life from - well, you know - touching myself. NOTHING could have prepared me for this. My whole body shook, my legs thrashed, rubbing against his hips. My muscles were clenching and spasming around him as he fucked me into oblivion.
Azia is offline   Reply With Quote