View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are staring up at me, moaning. unable to look away, the horror of what is happening is just too much. With a smile I nod to one of the boys, I wasn't even sure which one it was. "Hold her head up so she can see my cock sliding in and out of her. So she understands what is happening." You are jerked up by your hair, forced to watch me raping you, watch my cock going in and out of you in a steady fast pace.

And it seems that as soon as one of them was allows to touch you, a wall burst. Each and every guy was on you. TOuching any part of your skin that they could. Groping your legs, running up and down your stomach. One even has a finger inside your mouth. Why I could not tell you. "See how soft our fuck slave is?"