View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rapists, do you really care?

New rape date asked this on another forum, I thought I would bring it here.

During a discussion with a rapist of mine (alright, I was plying him with questions), I decided that it would be a good idea to do a little impromptu poll.

This is a question for rapists of either gender who like to rape women. Although, people who like to rape men are equally welcome to share.

1. When you are raping, do you care if your victim orgasms?

2. IF you do care, would you prefer that she did orgasm, or that she didn't?

3. Do you usually take any action specifically for the purpose of making your victim orgasm?

My own question is, if the answer to 3 is "yes", why?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote