Thread: Total Control
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #5
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

He spreads my legs further with his knees and pulls my ass cheeks apart again. I remain completely still, hoping that he will reward my new-found obedience with a little mercy. He does nothing for what seems like an eternity and I can feel my tensed muscles begin to relax. I feel him reach his hand between my legs and smear the wetness there up between my ass cheeks. He starts to massage his finger around my asshole and places two fingers against my clit. I stifle a moan as he begins sliding his fingers rapidly across my sensitive skin. I feel him push his finger slowly into my ass and I immediately tense up again.

"Just relax," he says softly.

His voice is again soothing and gentle, so I force myself to allow his penetration. As he continues to push further, he leans down and slides his tongue around his submerged finger. I jerk and gasp from the sensation, my motion sending small waves of pain through my tense sphincter. With his finger now thoroughly lubricated, he firmly shoves it the rest of the way in and holds it there. It's painful, but the sensation of his fingers still rubbing my clit makes me gradually relax.

He begins to wiggle his finger around, prying my hole open in each direction. The pain starts to ease and is replaced by a new sensation. Not quite pleasing, but not unpleasant either. I feel my hips grind my clit against his now still hand and he begins to slide his finger in and out of me. He thrusts a little harder each time and I can feel my orgasm build.

He suddenly pulls his finger out and places the head of his cock against my asshole. Missing the sensation of his finger I push back towards him. He laughs and says, "Tell me how much you want it."

I think he is trying to trick me into making sound so I remain silent, my ass still straining to reach him. He tells me it's okay if I respond to his demands so I tell him, "Please, I want it so bad."

"Not good enough," he says back. "Be a little creative."

I remain silent, knowing what he wants but not wanting to give it to him. Who ever heard of a woman asking her rapist to fuck her in the ass? He remains completely still until I can't stand it anymore. "Please fuck my tight ass with your huge cock," I say quietly.

He presses a little harder into me and says, "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you." I say it a little louder.

"I'm sorry," he says, "I still can't quite understand what you're asking me to do."

By this time, my nerves are on edge and I'm tired of trying so hard to please him. I hate his little games, I hate his Jekyll and Hyde routine, and I hate admiting that I've enjoyed some of what he's done. I snap.

"Listen you son-of-a-bitch, I don't know what kind of games you're trying to play with me here but I don't care for it one bit! I didn't come here because I wanted to, I came because you forced me. It wasn't my decision then, and I'm not going to let you make it my decision now. If you want to stop right now, you'll get no complaints from me. You can let me go and spend the rest of the evening fucking yourself for all I care. But if you're going to fuck me in the ass, then do it and get it over with. Man up, take a deep breath, and SHOVE YOUR HUGE COCK INTO MY TIGHT ASSHOLE!!!"

He is silent. I hear his uneven breathing behind me but I don't dare turn my head to face him. I am silently lecturing myself because I know I've gone too far. His hands are braced on my hips and I can feel them shaking slightly as his grip tightens painfully. Then, without warning, he rams his entire length into me with a loud grunt. Hot white flashes of pain explode in front of my eyes and I bite down on the sheet beneath me to quiet my scream.

He pumps furiously into me, my body jerking roughly with each thrust. One hand reaches up and tangles in my hair, pulling my head back painfully. Tears are pouring from my eyes and my continuous moan reflects each stab into my bowels. He leans over me, now humping me like a dog, and reaches around to grab my left breast. He rams himself into me again and again until I go limp from the pain.

He releases my head as he continues his thrusting and it falls heavily onto my outstretched arms. He grabs my right breast as well and uses them to push and pull me against him.

"I'm sorry, please stop, I'm so sorry," I repeat through my tears. With one final thrust, he plunges deep within me and I feel his cock spasm. He lets out a small moan and collapses on me. As his breathing slows, he lifts us both and throws the pillow on the floor. He pulls the blankets over us both and settles his entire weight on my back. His cock softens a little in my ass and I shiver from the sensation.

"Stay still," he warns me gruffly. My head is turned uncomfortably to the side on my arms. He pulls over a pillow and lays it across my face and shoulders, resting his head on it. One of his hands reaches up to cup my breast and I feel him roll my nipple between his fingers before palming it entirely. His cock jumps a little in my ass and slowly stiffens again.

"I'm pretty uncomfortable," I say meekly.

"Shut the fuck up," he answers.

I lay perfectly still and eventually hear his breathing even. My neck aches from his weight and it's position, but I don't dare adjust it in fear of upsetting him again. After a time I fall into a light and fitful sleep, filled with dreams of being butchered in that parking garage. In every dream, I reach out to my current captor for rescue...

Last edited by victim4u; 07-14-2007 at 05:45 AM.
victim4u is offline   Reply With Quote