Thread: Total Control
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

I try to wrench my head to the side to escape his kiss but his hand is still locked firmly in my hair. I continue squirming but he remains lodged deep within me, still unmoving. His free hand cups my breast and massages it gently causing me to groan into his mouth. His hand softens in my hair and his kiss gentles. Tears are streaming down my face so he reaches up and softly wipes them away. I am so confused, unsure of what to expect, but gradually my struggling ceases and I surrender to him. I tell myself that he's rather attractive and I try to forget that I'm tied to his bedposts.

While lost in my imagination, he suddenly presses his mouth firmly against mine and twists my nipple savagely. I let out a muffled scream against his mouth and try to twist away but it only increases the pain. He finally releases his grip and covers my mouth with his hand as he holds himself up to look down on me. I can't stop my tears and my breath is coming in short gasps.

Then he asks, "If I move my hand away can you stay reasonably quiet?" At first I don't answer, I am too consumed with my own shame and humiliation. He starts to pinch my other nipple and my eyes suddenly lock with his while I beg into his hand for mercy. He asks again and I nod, so he removes his hand from my face. He begins to move, ever so slightly, within me, keeping himself most of the way in.

"Please," I tell him, "Just let me go. I won't say anything to anyone." He smiles and asks me, "Where's the fun in that?"

I try to look away but, each time I turn my face, he grabs my head and turns me back. I give in finally, looking him in the eyes and not moving beneath him. He then asks, "Are you ready?" I start to ask what I should be ready for but my voice is cut short by his hand squeezing my throat. He immediately begins to slam himself into me again and again. I am so afraid that he is going to lose control and ejaculate inside me but I can't get enough air to protest. I fight with everything I have trying desperately to twist this way and that but to no avail.

I had quit taking birth control a year ago after a bad break-up so I was very much afraid of getting pregnant. I can't breathe well so I don't want to panic. To calm myself I focus on his breathing and can hear the sound of skin slapping skin with each thrust. Suddenly his grip tightens on my neck and I feel him tense. He rams himself deep within me and I can feel his spasms as he unloads himself. I really can't breathe at this point and I think that this is where I die, still fighting against him.

He releases my throat and a powerful orgasm hits me immediately. I cry out as my back arches and my muscles contract around him. He holds himself against me as I tense again and again, forgetting everything but the pleasure washing through me. Finally I begin to relax, panting softly into his ear. Tears once again slide down my cheeks but I can't be sure of their purpose.

He holds himself up and pulls slowly out of me. I can feel our mixed fluids running down to puddle under my ass. He takes the nylon he had used for my gag and returns it to my mouth, tying it tightly behind my head. He then gets up and walks out of the room without saying a word. After a moment I hear running water and realize he is taking a shower. Now is my chance to escape I think...

Last edited by victim4u; 02-04-2007 at 10:55 PM.
victim4u is offline   Reply With Quote