Thread: Total Control
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)
Default Total Control

Parking garages have always made me nervous. The dim lights and hollow echoes mix well to create an irrational fear that is difficult to shake. Tonight is no different. I walk quickly in the direction of my car, eyes darting back and forth, ears tuned to every sound, keys firmly in my hand. My heels click loudly against the concrete floor eliminating any possibility of hearing what goes on behind me so I quicken my pace. Realizing how frightened I must look, I slow and force a look of confidence to discourage any would-be assailants. I can see my car now and relief floods through me as well as shame for my irrational thinking.

He moves so quickly I have no time to react. A hand covers my mouth as a strong arm wraps aroung my waist, pinning my arms to my side. I am pulled quickly behind several vehicles where we are covered in shadow. As the initial shock wears away I begin to struggle. His grip only tightens and after a few moments of this I settle into him, focusing to calm my breathing and clear my head. He brings his mouth close to my ear and asks quietly, "Which car is yours?".

His hot breath causes me to shiver in spite of myself and I nod feebly in the direction of my car. He walks me to the driver side door, all the while calmly explaining that he isn't going to hurt me, if I just do what I'm told everything will be okay. His voice is soothing and I believe what he says, so I cling to that hope. He takes my keys and unlocks the driver side door. As he reaches around me to open it and the back door there is a moment where my hands are free but I do nothing, not wanting to displease him. I can feel him hard against my back until he straightens again and gently pushes me into the back seat. He pushes me onto my stomach and slides my skirt up to my waist. My heart beats faster with the fear of what's to come, but he pulls my stockings from each leg, taking care to replace the shoe on each foot. With one he ties my wrists tightly behind my back, the other he uses to gag me. He lifts me into a sitting position and orders me to stay still. As he gets into the front seat he moves the rearview mirror so all I can see is myself. As he drives out of the garage, there is a moment of tension as he hands the ticket to the attendant. I am buckled into the middle of the back seat so that my face can't be seen.

"I could move over a little and they would see me," I think to myself but I do nothing. I can still hear him whispering those soothing words into my ear as he walked me to the car. The moment passes and now he drives in silence. I try to keep track of where we are going but he turns several times and I get lost. He tells me to lie down and I do my best to comply, the seatbelt making it difficult and uncomfortable. Finally I feel the car slow to a stop and I lay motionless as he gets out and opens the back door.

He uses his hand to cover my eyes and walks me to an unknown destination. We stop and I hear a door shut behind us. I am ashamed that I allowed him to get this far and I feel tears stinging my eyes. We walk a little further and he takes his hand from my eyes. He turns me around to face him and the intensity in his eyes holds my gaze. My fear is renewed as I realize how vulnerable I've allowed myself to become. I am completely at his mercy and now have no escape.

He moves towards me and I instinctively back away, coming against a wall with one of his hands placed on either side of me. He leans in close and presses himself against me, allowing me to feel the full force of his arousal. Heat flashes through me and I close my eyes, trying to steel myself against my own desires. I feel his hand slip into my hair and my eyes fly open from the unexpected pain of his grip.

"Keep your eyes open, I want you to look at me."

He pulls me to another room and forces me onto a bed. Tears are spilling out of my eyes now but that seems to only excite him more. He rolls me onto my stomach and releases my hands, then rolls me onto my back. I realize this may be my last chance to escape so I try and pull myself away but he is too quick. I never even make it off the bed. As a reward for my efforts he flips me onto my back, straddles me, and pins my arms above my head with one hand. With the other he slaps me across the face.

"Let's not do that again."

I nod meekly and lay still, wondering what he will do next. With his free hand he hooks his fingers under the buttons on my shirt, and with a quick pull, tears it open down the front. The cool air on my skin causes my nipples to stand erect which, to my dismay, elicits a smile from my captor.

"I think you're sending me a few mixed signals," he says as he massages each full breast, taking time to gently pinch each nipple through the thin cloth of my bra. I stifle a groan and hold myself still beneath him to keep from arching my back. He reaches down and pulls my skirt above my waist again, brushing his fingers lightly along my skin. My breathing gets heavier and I squirm a little beneath him. He lifts me roughly and slides me up the bed, and he ties my hands to a bar on the headboard. Then he gets off of the bed and quietly undresses, his eyes never leaving mine.

My mind races as I watch him shed the last of his clothing. To my horror, the growing dampness between my legs betrays what my mind dares not think. As he slowly climbs back onto the bed I hold myself as far from him as my bonds will allow. The look on his face is one of amusement and he easily pulls me back to him. A small groan of frustration escapes my lips and I turn my face away. He grabs my chin firmly in one hand and pulls my head back towards him as his other hand explores the rest of my body. I squeeze my legs tightly shut, not wanting him to feel my arousal. My breathing quickens with his bold touches, and it takes most of my will not to move against him. He pushes my bra over my head and along my arms so that it is now dangling at my wrists. I feel myself flush at the sudden exposure, and the feel of his tongue on each hardened nipple sends shivers through me. It occurs to me that the pleasure I take from this is wrong, that I should be fighting back, so I struggle beneath him. His weight keeps me pressed to the bed and I only succeed in exciting him more. He reaches down and, with a quick jerk, tears off my underwear and tosses them to the side. He pries my legs apart easily and settles his body between my wet thighs. I can feel his hot breath and I hold myself perfectly still. He pushes my legs farther apart and rubs his hand over my slick and throbbing flesh. He lowers his face and a muffled gasp escapes my lips as I feel his tongue rasp over my swollen clit. I thrash against him but he holds me against his mouth, and I cry out as I finally find release, shuddering at the intensity.

He lies there, watching but unmoving, as I start to relax, and I can feel tears of humiliation burning at the back of my eyes. I again turn my face away, not wanting him to see the shame I feel. He lifts himself from his position and I can feel him straddle my chest. My eyes are tightly shut but they open in surprise as he lifts my head and removes the gag. For a moment I think perhaps he will let me go, but when I turn to face him he pushes his cock against my face. I clamp my lips shut and turn away but he grabs me by the hair and forces my head back. He jerks my hair viciously and the motion makes me yelp in pain. He quickly pushes his cock into my open mouth and holds my head against him so that I can't move it. For a moment I am afraid I won't be able to breath and I try to squirm away. He holds himself still, and after a moment I realize resisting is pointless. Perhaps if I can please him this way he will let me go afterward. I slowly move my tongue in circles around him and his hands tighten in my hair as he groans.

He is tense, and I can feel his strength that both frightens and excites me. I wrap my lips around him and suck softly. He slowly pushes himself a little deeper into my mouth and I press my tongue hard against him. His grip has relaxed a little and I move my head in rythm to his barely controlled thrusting. I marvel at the sense of power I feel, and I forget everything but the need to please him. I hear myself moaning and shame washes over me. Tears, again, slide down my cheeks but I can't stop myself. My tongue explores every inch of his cock and I can hear his breathing get heavier. Then, without warning, he stills my head and slowly pulls away from me. I am disappointed, but whether it's from knowing there is more to come or from fearing that it's over I dare not guess.

I am panting heavily and I can feel my skin flush. He quickly fits himself between my legs which, to my horror, are spread wide in anticipation. I start to protest but he clamps a hand roughly over my mouth and uses his other to position himself. I am terrified as I realize that his control is over, and I am now at the mercy of instinct. I tense as I feel him force his way into me and I struggle and beg. My muffled pleas go unheard and I am disgusted with myself as I think of my eagerness to participate just moments before. I feel myself contract around him as my body attempts to stop his invasion.

He pauses for a moment and looks down at me. I meet his gaze, trying desperately to plead for my release with my eyes. For a moment I think that I may actually be getting through to him. His expression softens and I feel hope growing. Then, maintaining that same compassionate expression, he grabs a fistful of my hair and slams himself into me. My back arches and I scream from the unexpected violence. I sob uncontrollably into his hand and he remains still for a moment. He smiles at my tears and I can't help shuddering at his cruel sense of humor. The sick bastard was just fucking with me! Now I'm angry and I begin to struggle once again. As I hurl muffled insults through his hand, he removes it and shoves his tongue deep into my already parted lips.

I think to myself how odd it is that even when someone forces a kiss it is almost impossible to keep from participating. It's as though your tongue has a mind of it's own and wants only to push out the intruder, which is precisely the same action as a consensual kiss. As his tongue probes deep into my mouth I think of all the things I should have done differently tonight. I deserve every moment of this torture just for being so incredibly stupid! Humiliation washes over me and I can feel myself start to accept that this is really happening...

Last edited by victim4u; 03-13-2007 at 05:24 AM.
victim4u is offline   Reply With Quote