View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 06:26 AM   #20
cosanostra

cosanostra Level 1 (100+)cosanostra Level 1 (100+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?MALE
2. Your age? 22
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? RAPIST
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NOPE
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1-2
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? BOTH ... (IF I SEE CUTE GIRL I WANT RAPE HER)
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) OUTDOORS
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
ONE ON TWO GIRL
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? YES
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
YES
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? INTIMIDATION AND CUT HER WITH KNIFE BUT NOT KILL HER
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? YES
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
LITTLE EXTREME
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?YES ,CLOROFROM AND DRUGGED DRINK,SHOCK GUN ,PUNCH HER FACE

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? STRAIGHT
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? YES
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? TITS
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.. ALWAYS
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never..NEVER ( DANGER )
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...ALWAYS
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? I DONT CARE
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ? NEVER
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? NOT
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? eastern european or asian girl

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? YES
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? with someone new
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. NOPE
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? NOPE
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? YES

Last edited by cosanostra; 11-19-2006 at 06:31 AM.
cosanostra is offline   Reply With Quote