View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 11:33 PM   #18
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender?

Don't know, sometimes, I post as a female, sometimes as a male.
I have been diagnosed with MPPD (Mulitple Personality Posting Disorder).

2. Your age?

Again, depends, sometimes I am 63, and sometimes I am underage.
Currently, I am legal age, so I think I can post here.

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?

I remember sometimes during the Devonian Time Epoch.

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?

Both, I would like to be both. Yeah, first, I want to be the victim, then
I want to have an out of body experience and be the rapist.
Either way, I would love to fuck myself, the ultimate in masturbation.

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?

Well, I have a confession to make, I always like to have my eggs sunny side up. Not relevant? Well I like to butter both sides of my toast.

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?

I love car lots, I always fantasize about going in and trading cars.
If I had enough money I would actually trade cars and be driving a different one every week.
Unfortunately, I don't, so the best I can to is to fantasize, yeah, every week.

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?

Actually, I am addicted to Hardee's bisquits. I want one every five minutes.
If I did this, I would be fat as a hog. But I can fantasize about being a hog, now, can't I?

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?

Well, yes and no. When little, some man came and showed me this "thing" out of his zipper and told me to suck it. Oh, and I said, yes, if he would pour some maple syrup on it. Yeah, I sucked it after he did this.
Am I still a virgin after this?

9. If yes, how many incidents?

Well, after I sucked it, he wanted it up my shit hole, but it was getting dark, and we decided to let it go until tomorrow, and I returned and he was not there. Yeah, he stood me up, granted I slobbered all over his dick, but I did not believe I did that bad a job on my first dick sucking.

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)

Well, believe it or not, sucking dick can make you pregnant, so I guess 200%.

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?

Only if the above can be considered as such.

12. If yes, how many incidents?

Hey, I am not that kind of Uraninan alien, and no I do not speak Spanish.

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

Yeah, ever watch the movie, 10,000 years in Sing, Sing?
yeah, that was me in 1933, or was it 1936, damn, time is hard to keep up when you are a time lord.

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

I tell ya what, I like my cholocate sundae with your nuts flayed and diced all over it, the blood makes it taste very very good. In fact, I have not had one in a while.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

Ever worked in a greasy kitchen in a greasy fast food joint?
In case I run out of cum juice, can grab some used fat off the skillet, dash it in and keep on fucking.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?

You know, I have always wanted to split myself up, yeah, I am greedy, I want to clone myself million times over so that every orgams I have will be million times more explosive.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

Yeah, baby, I always like blood with my desert, and punch me in the stomach and make me puke. And make me eat it again.
I love regurgitated MacDonalds fries. They make the best.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?

Yeah, love wet noodle torture.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

Oh, yeah, love fried bar b que arm pit hair. A rare delicacy.

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?

Speak dirty to me, baby.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

I have no will power, I will suck your dick for a Hardee's Bisquit.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

Hey, give a fifth of Jack Daniels and we can do some talking.

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?

Since I am an alien, I am Quadri Sexual, yeah the old model, newer models are Hepti Sexual. Damn I am jealous.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?

Actually I am a twinkie, you keep me under your thumb.

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?

Some men have good tasting cum, yeah, and others need a little more salt to the taste.

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?

Hey, no waste a source of good protein, and anal lubricant.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Do this, only if you like playing with your own shit.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Hey, keep a bottle of maple syrup handy, and I will like you dick all day.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Once I seriously considered going to a denstist to have teeth pulled out of my vagina. But on second though, decided to keep it there.
Yeah, instant castration for guys who do not get me off.

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?

Hey, I always consider rapists to be gentlmen, they should think first and formeost about their victims sexual needs, and then they can attend to their own.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

I can't see myself sucking on Uncle Fred's dick for some reason.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

Oh, is that a pencil in your pants, or you just glad to see me.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

Hey, I love both white and dark meat.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

And I love chocolate and vanilla.

I don't have fantasies about dinosaurs having sex, yeah, unless I see a good looking one. Damn, they all died out. They were fun to fuck.

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?

You know, once I had a book engraved in stone called "Dionsaurs in Bondage"
I sure do miss that book, yeah, it got broken in half when Moses came off the darn Mountain.

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?

All dionsaurs look the same to me, but some are better looking than others.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

I am an unreal, ethereal, incorporate unreality. Such things don't have fantasies. Yeah, you wanna smell my panties?

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?

Oh, yeah, beat with a wet noodle, damn, that felt good!!

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

Hey, Mister, wanna see naked pix of my sister?

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote