View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 12:45 PM   #9
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nathan...are you being lazy and cant be bothered to talk to us to find out this information? LOL
Anyhow...always keen to support fellow research...however warped.

1.Are you male? female? transgender?
Female
2. Your age?
Less than 30 more than I like
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
Sometimes, but only with other females
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
As often as I am horny…
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
See above!
-
-
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
In order…woods, my flat, dungeon/torture chamber
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
One on one usually
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
No always…
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Sometimes
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
Sometimes…depends on mood
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Depends…see above!
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
God no, want to be wide awake to know whats happening to me!
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Bisexual
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Definitely
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Face or pussy
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Very very very rarely…it doesn’t happen…unless forced to cum…it is possible!
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Answer withheld
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Not really…it’s the fact its in me at all…and the power of submission/humiliation
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
Nope…all welcome
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Nope…all welcome
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
Yes thank you
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
Both
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
Perhaps asking whats the most important overall in a rape fantasy, what turns you on about rape fantasy or roleplay, examine the roll of mental and power play in the fantasy
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
Have you ever had a bad experience from an acted out roleplay?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
If you wish!