View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 05:01 AM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default yes, Yes, YESSS!!!!

Sams198,

We're on the same wave-length!! I know exactly what you're talking about--those tintilating pulp magazines, promising so much....and delivering so little! But they sure got me going with glimpses of delicate lingerie, sometimes a bit of tit, but not much else!

I also got off on old B-horror movies where the heroine was runnining through the castle or woods in a long white gown or dress, silk blowing and billowing about her legs, while some villain or ghoul chased her. How I wanted that monster to actually catch her, throw her on the ground, push her skirts up, and rape the heaven out of her!

Damn, never happend. But for the time, it was a heck of a turn-on.

I have bookmarked scores of lingerie and slip sites, especially in the yahoo groups. Search "Satin" in yahoo groups with Yahoo group finder and you'll find LOADS.

I also have a big-time fetish for sweet, young, innocent, feminine girls in bridal gowns and other satin formal apparel. And yes, before I'd fuck 'em, I'd spend a lot of time enjoying myself rubbing my naked body up and down them, enjoying that feel of silky smoothness, the crunch and rustle of petticoat, the softness of slip.... etc.

Where'd you get the great pics of girls bound in slips? Share the link, would you? And feel free to post more!

Check this link out for a lot of eye-candy!

World of Silk
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote