View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 05:57 AM   #172
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I guess because it is talking about real rape, so should it be against the rules to talk a bout it? im not sure.. Celebrities are human just like us and if they were raped its just as real as any other rape. I don't think having a celebrities that have been raped thread is bad though
Noone is saying celebrities are less human or less hurt when they are raped.
Unfortunately some of them have been known to use their rape for puplic relations or even made up stories of being raped to focus attention on themselves.
However this thread was created for our members to post their own experiences and talk about them if they feel like it.
You all know in many states - exceptionally in the USA - a great deal of political correctness, monitoring, privacy intrusion and hysteria is taking place right now. Many rights are being clipped back.
Boards like ours have to tread lightly. As long as we keep real rape issues to our own expreriences we're out of the dark but anything might get us unwanted attention. For the time being we have to keep a low profile, as unfortunate as that is.

Quote:
As for Tori Amos, are you implying that because she wrote a song about it that its okay that people talk about it and might "get off" on it? Anyway, the song she wrote is only based on her rape,its not exactly what happened or anything....I get pissed off in threads about rape lyrics and hers getts mentiond like its something to get off on...
Where do you think you are?
I am not saying it is okay with me for people getting off on real rape stories (posts, songs, whatever) but of course it happens. Do you really think noone ever got aroused by some of the real rape stories posted here and used them for sexual satisfaction? Sorry to disappoint you but people are not that "good".
So what are you saying? It's alright to have a thread about raped celebrities (possibly for sexual arousal), post fake pictures where they are tied and raped but threads about their song lyrics you don't like?