View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 07:13 AM   #100
Daguy

Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Daguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I getting pretty frustrated looking for a particular scene, the clip of which I lost a while back. I've looked on every source I know, but it remains illusive, and I'm afraid I don't remember what it's even from. Any help or direction would be appreciated; I don't even need the scene itself, just what it could be so I can look with more precision.

I remember it was a mainstream scene, from either tv or a film. I seem to recall the quality, and the lack of the fuzziness of scenes that were once VHS, was rather sharp.

A woman is bent over a stone wall out in what seemed to be a wooded area, mostly dressed, and being done from behind by a rather unattractive and pot-bellied guy with (I believe) just her pants down. I am tempted to say her jeans, but I recall the men seem to be dressed rather formally/old fashioned. So I might be misremembering the 'period'. Two other men are stood with them, seemingly waiting their turn. It wasn't even particularly explicit or graphic; just a dressed guy humping a mostly dressed woman, and you can see her outer thighs and hips.

What particularly drew me to the scene was her reaction... or lack thereof. Especially as I seem to recall him being quite vigorous. She seems rather stoic and zoned out as she is being used. I believe she had dark hair, and it wasn't particularly long.

I believe there was a narrative being spoken over the scene, it might have been foreign. The scene starts out at a distance, taking in the scene, and then switches to a scene of her despondent face. From how she was handling it, I half wonder if (in the story) she is being blackmailed. She shows no resistance at all.

It wasn't a particularly long scene. Under a minute, I think. I've combed this site, and several streaming ones, and it just doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I'm actually mostly curious about the rest of the film/show. It looked interesting.

Last edited by Daguy; 05-06-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Daguy is offline   Reply With Quote