Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #26
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

My God I may never leave this thread...some of mine to start off with....

Egocentrics- Nothing they do is wrong, none of their opinions are wrong, everyone is beneath them and just plain old stupid if they don't agree with their actions and beliefs.

People who don't know how to hold a two sided convo- and always interrupt with stories of what they did or what they would have done or....just basically won't shut the fuck up and let you get a word in edgewise

People who can't fucking DRIVE!! OMG!!! Where did you get your license so I can go blow that facility up!!?? Use your turn signals! Stop actually driving 25mph in a 25mph zone!! Stop riding your breaks! And hurry up and turn the damn corner already!!! it's not necessary to take every corner at 1mph! (yes I have roadrage. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem)

People that don't wash their hands after comin out of the bathroom. Ewwwwww and then they are the first people to go back out and pat somebody on the back or offer their hand for someone to shake.

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote