View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles View Post
Make sure the doctor has a few shots of whiskey before the operation to keep his hands steady..sending positive energy your way once again..
Question for you.. are they keeping you awake thru this with strong locals?? A friend of mine had a daughter and she had to go have a tumor removd and they said they had to keep her awake so they could ask her qustions and monitor her responses to make sure everything was going ok. That would creep me right the fuck out
No, no local for this boy. Going to fully laid out under general. Going to hook me up to one of those breathing machines, will have a heart machine standing by in case that is needed...

Also found out I have a 7:30 am showtime so by 830 or nine I should be in the OR. If nothing else I am going to have some good drugs for a while.