Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #32
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beth

and you laughed as you left the room …leaving me sobbing, leaving me with your sperm swimming in my body…BUT you would never leave my nightmares.

Crawling off the bed to the shower room, feeling your sticky cum on my inner thighs feeling the aches you put into my body. closing the door ...locking it putting a chair behind it to block any chance off you appearing in my life.

Pulling off my wrecked clothes putting them in a bag to burn...even the boots...your cum was drying on them marking them. Naked, feeling ashamed of my body and what you made me do and feel.

Turning the water on feeling its shower down over my head slowly starting to wash your sperm off my hair, my face. Slowly soaping my body feeling the bruises on my breasts, on my belly. Whimpring as i aim the shower water up between my thighs, feeling the sting of the water on my sore cunt.

sobbing as i clean myself...knowing that my cunt will always be dirty now and will always belong to you...to my rapist
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote