Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #23
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Luke

"oh yes slut, i put my cock in your dirty little cunt."
I laugh and do it. First i put only the tip of my cock in your sweet pussy. Then i lay down on you. You feel my body hold you down, there is nothing you can do.
I put my gloved hand over your mouth and ram my cock deep inside you. Its a sweat pain at the dick when he slide in a indignant cunt. I love it. The pain make your body stiffened. You scream in my hand- but it´s only a low "mmmmmmhhhhh" I fuck you brutal and deep. After an eternity i feel a great orgasm comming. I shot my hot cream deep inside your helpless cunt.
I feel your disgust, your degradation you be only a pice of raped meat. I step from the bed, put my cock back in the pants.
And watching you. You are more beautiful then ever, as a rapevictim you´re very pretty. This sight make me hard again...
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote