View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 12:58 AM   #32
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=Twisted;742861]For myself the fantasy varies. At times the innocent, sugar and spice girl has it's appeal while at other times it's the stuck-up, know it all bitch. I've had fantasies about co-workers, friends and strangers I've seen on the street. Probably the most prevalent fantasy is watching a girl at a bar be the cock tease as she mooches drinks off the adoring crowd of men around her. I observe as she slowly gets drunk and then at the end of the night I follow her out where she stands waiting for the taxi to take her home. I stalk her from behind and then....well that's a story for another time.

As for physical characteristics, they are rarely important. For me it's all about giving her what I think she deserves and taking from her what I deserve.[/QUOTE]

Nice star Twisted, love that last line.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote