View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #25
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

The girls who I usually avoid in my fantasy are the ones who always appears weak and vulnerable. IMO, they're no fun to rape in my fantasies.

The girls who I typically target in my fantasies are the ones who have power and authorities over me and always act like a bitch to me. IMO, it would be really fun to break them down and show them who is really in charge. Probably one of my best fantasy is when I'm a criminal and get to break down a hott, but tough, police officer.
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote