View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci
I am thinking of taking part in this contest. But English is not my native language and I am not sure I'll be able to write a story that I feel is good enough to show to others. Is there any time we have to say we are in, or is it fine to write a story and send it to you till January, taking part this way?
No, there's no time limit on telling me if you want to participate.
As long as you send me a story I will consider it "taking part".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci
One more question - would it be acceptable, if anyone check and repair stories written by people like me? I mean not to rewrite them, just check for phrases that might sound so funny, that will kill the whole story (...)
Sound question.
In the interest of ensuring fairness - but also overall fun for everyone - I don't see a problem here.
Although telling the story is as important as the story itself I don't think anyone would object to offering a little help to those who are not native speakers.

Everyone:
If you're not certain about your language skills but still want to be part of the contest - contact me and I'll gladly offer assistance.