View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:57 AM   #8
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As this thread is not closed, hope it is OK to ask here

I am thinking of taking part in this contest. But English is not my native language and I am not sure I'll be able to write a story in English that I feel is good enough to show to others. Is there any time we have to say we are in, or is it fine to write a story and send it to you till January, taking part this way?

One more question - would it be acceptable, if anyone check and repair stories written by people like me? I mean not to rewrite them, just check for phrases that might sound so funny, that will kill the whole story You know ... He took a bear and threw it at him ... is one of those, that spell checker will not catch If so, would be here volunteers to do that?

Last edited by Fibonacci; 11-03-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Fibonacci is offline   Reply With Quote