View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #13
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"OH god what are you going to do to us!?" Jessica cried with tears streaming down her pretty face as she looked up at me looking down at her with a devilish grin, “We are gonna play a little game called Simon says” I told her, “And when Simon says to do something you do it, if you don’t I hurt your sister do you understand?”

Jess looks up at me with a pleading look in her frightened eyes not knowing what to say, so a slapped Carol across the face yelling at Jess, “Simon wants to know if you understand Cunt!”

“Y-y-yes I understand” Jess sobs, Carol, after feeling the sting of my slap was crying and trembling from head to toe as she begged me to let her go, “Let me, oh just let me go” to which I replied, “You’re not going anywhere you sniveling little slut till Simon says you can, so shut the fuck up!”

Then looking down at little Jess I tell her, “Cock that head of yours back between your sister’s thighs with your face turned up into her little twat and lick her till she is wet for me” then I rip Carol’s panty off of her”

“You can’t be serious!” Jess says in revulsion at my lurid demand, so I cup my hand over Carol’s mouth, pinching her little button nose closed between my thumb and index finger as I cup my palm over her mouth so that Carol couldn’t breath, telling Jess, “I’m dead serious Bitch! And your sister won’t be allowed to breath until I hear her moaning in my hand, now Simon says tong fuck your sister!”

Jess realizing for her sister’s sake that she has no choice, cocked her head back between Carol’s thighs with her face turned upwards in Carol’s crotch and began doing as I had instructed her to do, her tong finding and licking Carol’s clit until she was moaning in my hand.

Then I let go of Carol’s mouth, reaching down and ripping open Jessica’s shirt, and pulling a knife from my back pocket, I flicking it opened using it to cut Jess’s bra in the center, licking my lips as her bra busting beauties came bouncing free, and I began foundling them, pinching her hardened nipples, making her cry out into Carol’s pussy.

Then standing back up I took off my pants and under shorts, my cock fully erect as I stepped astride of Jess with a foot on either side of her, standing in front of Carol, “Now Simon say he wants you to lick my fucking nuts while I fuck your little sister and if I feel one tooth of yours on my flesh I’ll cut her throat”

Then I crammed my throbbing cock to its root up Carol’s well-lubricated fuck hole making her squeal in my face, with Jess’s upturned face now between my legs with her warm wet soft little tong licking my hairy ball sack as I raped her sister, using my knife to cut Carol’s vest down the center as I fucked her and then ripping her shirt open and cutting her bra free of her tits.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote