View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #16
pigHunter

pigHunter has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to pigHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
I know this might sound odd, but I am a breast man and sometimes I just get a craving to suck on titties. Big tits, fat tits, fake tits, real tits...tits in general are a good thing. They are comfort food, really. I can vividly remember trying to go to sleep on the night of literally the worst day of my life and thinking, "What I wouldn't give to be somewhere just sucking on a nice set of tits." To that end, I have been having a fantasy as of late where I see a woman in an airport for example who has literally the best set of titties I have ever seen...and she's cute too. I get her alone, forcing her to the ground, pressing my hard cock against her body. I throw up her blouse and rip open her bra to unveil her magnificent tits - a true work of art. I suck on them, grab them, I grope them, twist her nipples, bury my face in them and motorboat. All the while rubbing my hard cock over her thigh (I still have my clothes on - as does she with the exception of her shirt and blouse). "Oh, God," I begin to moan. "Your tits, God, I love your tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!" Suddenly my face contorts as I climax and collapse on her for a few seconds. I then roll away and begin to collect myself. She can tell I am about to leave and looks at me with this look of confusion and bewilderment that the act is all over. "What're...you're not...what?" She says. "Oh," surprised, I reply, "Did you - Did you think I was going to rape you? Oh, no. I just wanted to suck your tits. They are truly magnificent by the way."
Dokturok, I like your post! I'm also very much into female tits, especially into using those tits to humiliate and abuse the owner. Every girl I see, the first body part I look at are the tits. I imagine how it would be to walk into a dark room where the poor girl (still fully dressed) is waiting for me, tied up in a chair. I walk up to her and immediately grab her tits and start manhandling them. 'god, you've got lovely tits pig. I'm not gonna let go of them soon...' I keep my promise and keep massaging her titmeat while I comment her tits. This must be so humiliating for the girl, while at the end she's not physically hurt at all. Lovely.

Unlike your story, the girl would get raped, her tits abused, but that's just common sense
pigHunter is offline   Reply With Quote