View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
Azia

Azia has initial reputation
Default Still looking ...

I found someone to play the classroom scene with me, but I can still manage a few more threads here. There are three other ideas on my original post, and here are a few more:

Mistaken Identity
Azia is on her way to a costume party dressed as her favorite superheroine, 'the Femme Feline. Along the way she encounters some thugs about to accost a victim. The victim calls to her for help, believing her to be the real heroine. She finds herself faced against several street thugs who believe they have a genuine superheroine on their hands.

Tanning Time
Alone on the beach, Azia has come to a secluded spot where she lays out to get some sun. She likes this particular spot because no one evercomes here and she can wear her skimpiest bikini for maximum tanning, and not worry about people staring. Today is the day that a group of older guys also comes to the same spot to do a little partying.

Azia's Island
On a senior class trip to Mexico, the plane goes down. Azia is stranded on a deserted island with several of her male classmates and the male chaperone. Time passes and some of them stop dreaming about rescue and start dreaming about the hot young student they have been stranded with. (This could be played with more than one girl)

Served and not Protected
A couple of very bad cops arrest Azia on some trumped up charges. They bring her down to the station and "accidentally" put her in the men's lockup instead of the women's. The officers then leave the cell unguarded as they retire to the security room to watch the 'show' on the monitor.

If you like any of these, or have any good ones of your own, reply here and we'll.get something going.
!
Azia is offline   Reply With Quote