Thread: Alone time
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 09:58 AM   #16
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgaine View Post
I live in a remote part of my country, in a small village. I wasn't born here, I grew up in a big city. The people here are mainly not very bright and we (my husband and I)have made very little friends here. But damn I enjoy it here so much. No one bothers you, you can do anything you like, explore your inerests... Only my family sadly thinks I'm a weird person living in the middle of the woods :-)
That's sounds awesome. I'd love to live out in the country, near a forest would be great, especially if there was a lake near by. It'd be so cool to be able to do whatever you wanted, as loud as you wanted, with worried about being disturbed. I'd play the drums real lou..... err I mean rape sluts
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote