Thread: Alone time
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #10
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't spend nearly enough time by myself. I love being by myself, doing the things I want to do, that's relaxing. I like to do the things I have to do, work, chores, study etc by myself too. You've got to have alone time, for me it's an essential part of life, you'd go crazy if your always with other people.

I used to love spending time with my dog too, we'd just go and chill places, beach etc, and just reflect on life and possibilitys. Well I did anyways, she did the shit that was important to her, but it was cool and just as good as being by yourself.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote