Thread: Alone time
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:20 AM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Alone time

this is kind of a weird social question for my own personal satisfaction. Sitting at home enjoying having absolutely no responsibilities for a day outside of a phone call to family and friends has further entrenched the belief i had about myself that while i'm capable of being social and enjoying being with friends and family, i just require alot of time to myself and would rather be by myself, not even to do anything, or reflect on thoughts, just to not have to be social, and just relax and do whatever i want to do (generally just surf the web, read, watch tv, whatever).

So i'm potentially opening myself up to criticism here, but, is this a weird thing, to have a desire to essentially be left completely alone(for me pretty much one full day out of the week if i can afford it)?

My family doesn't know i do it on purpose, but my friends do, and they all seem to think it a very strange (and to my regret, sometimes insulting) thing, so i thought i'd turn it over to the rb community. Am i weird or do we all have a certain amount of time we need to ourselves?