Thread: RD Refugees
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #347
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

I've said it before and I'll say it again - RB is not RD. It never was. It never will be.

Certainly no site is perfect. If there's an improvement you would like to see, there are channels for suggesting them. However, it's not good form to talk about the changes you'd like to make to a site on its public boards. Imagine if someone from Fetlife came on to RD and complained that there aren't enough rape fantasy munches being set up through RD. I don't think anyone from RD would have been too kindly disposed about that person.

As Somedude said, try to enjoy what RB is. If it isn't your cup of tea, that's quite alright. There are plenty of other sites out there or as FR suggested you can always start your own.

Incidentally, that's not directed at you Maoiri. I get that you're just explaining what you miss about RD and aren't trying to shit on RB. A lot of former RD members migrated over here when the site first went down and did just that which irritated some of the long-time RB members. They're justifiably sensitive about the subject.

Moving on...now where did I put that balaclava?
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote