View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #49
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have all of my seeds started. I realized, though I'm behind I don't know if I'd be comfortable putting plants outdoors yet. If it stays above freezing the next two weeks or so, maybe. This smug girl I know (I feel like in an alternate universe she and I would be BFFs. However in THIS universe she's like nails on a god damn chalk board)... Anyway.... Yesterday this smug girl refused any of the seedlings I already have ready and said she was going out to pick hers up already. I wanted to make a comment about how it's a little early to go in the ground with this weirdo weather this spring and that her Monsanto BS will probably die in the first cold snap... but then I thought "fuck her"..... That and if its Monsanto produced, it's seedlings probably come with built in heaters

Anyway. She's not getting any of my awesome purple heirloom tomatoes. This makes me happy.