View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #6
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

My face contorts with an inner anguish knowing that there will be no escape from this. "Let me go! you can't do this!" I try to sound forceful, and use authority, I will not accept this, but there is a quiver in my voice. Already you bring the pain that comes from your lusts and desires for my captive body. I squeeze my legs tighter, sensing that another invasion is near. I twist my body side to side, attempting to avoid the gropings and attention you focus on my naked breasts. My nipples pink and swollen from all the unwanted attention.I pull harder at the chains, the metal digging into my delicate flesh. "Stop it!! get off me!"

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote