View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 07:30 AM   #33
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation
Default reply

Us chicks are just trying to follow the boyscout motto. We expect to get raped, since we've heard so much about it, so we're getting mentally prepared. Sometimes i think rape fantasies are formed because we're trying to plan ahead for when it actually happens. I just took mine in stride. I can't understand the humiliation or shame associated with being raped. Nothing is sacred, vaginas like anything else. Someone stronger might take things they want, and any female should know that. I told another former rapee this, and she said that she didn't fight him, and her shame came from that. I asked her if she'd fight someone who gerabbed her, and demanded her wallet, and she said she wouldn't want to get hurt. I asked why that line of thought didn't apply to her rape, and she told me her vagina isn't the same as her wallet. I said To you, it isn't. To most others, these things are things that aren't theirs. Most people don't care about the difference between my money and my vagina, they have their own money and vaginas to worry about. I don't really know how well I explained that.
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote