View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:24 PM   #32
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson View Post
Look CTH - there's a big difference between discussing real rape and advocating real rape. Discussion should never be off limits.

I've been raped anally for real - so i know real rape's not cool and so does Squids.

What Squids wrote shocked me, yet I did not find it offensive nor do I think it warranted removal. This shit happens. Want to stick you head in the sand and pretend it doesn't? Be my guest.

Want to see the softer side of rape? Sorry babe. It doesn't exist, not even in fantasy.

You think someone's privacy was violated? Ok, then whose? Unless Squids posted a picture of the girl, or her real name, how would anyone here ever find out who it really happened to?

And yes this is a fantasy rape site. But fantasy does not exist in a vacuum. Fantasies are born from reality. And moreover FANTASY HELPS US COPE WITH REALITY.

I had rape fantasies before I was anally raped. I think the fact that I did has helped me cope with what happened to me. So are you telling me I'm wrong to have sexualized my rape and to fantasize about it now?

No? So it's ok for me to fantasize about my real rape, but not for a guy who faces more horror at their job in one day than we will in our lifetime?

Judge not lest ye be judged.
Very interesting attitude... and outcome.
You now fantasize about the manner in which you were brutalized and controlled...
Sexual Stockholm Syndrome? Whatever it is, it's delicious and has much potentiality.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote