View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 09:48 PM   #20
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not a fan of beating, snuff or scat. I might go as far as pissing, but only if she is really comfortable with it. These are things that would have to be discussed beforehand. However, I actually kinda like the idea of having an audience, whether that means her loved ones like kids, a daughter who is legal and into it would be awesome, because then I could take her too.
But, like it was said before I would only go so far as the partner is comfortable with.

"Rapists have given me to the family K-9. Very humiliating and degrading." Okay, I got to say that that is a huge turn on for me. After I'm done raping the chick to have the family dog take her while I watched (or the group of men that helped gangrape her).

I have had one rape fantasy where I force the family to rape each other, like the son rapes the mother and the father rapes the daughter. This is after I've had my fun with the women first. This one is not that common for me, but I did run with it once.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-15-2014 at 09:52 PM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote