View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 09:22 AM   #17
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What is too far?

I've been killed six times. Shot once, while my husband listened on the phone. Hung twice. Asphyxiated twice, and beaten to death once. Obviously, I don't mind that scenario.

I've never had a guy permanently hurt me or disfigure me. Although a guy did once tattoo me. Tattoo'd the word RAPED in a semi-circle over the top of my right areola with the date in a semi-circle under the areola. He said it was for my husband so hubby could remember when another man had his "property." The rapist also promised to come back in five years and do the left. Wonderful mind torture scenario.

Love to be made to strip. Hate it when guys want to rip the clothes from my body. Too fast.

Guys with guns are too easy. I prefer the guy to use his hands to get me to submit. Knives are so-so. They can be exciting if put my neck but dull if they're only waived around.

Rapists have given me to the family K-9. Very humiliating and degrading.

My limits are no: golden showers, scat, objects, masturbation, women.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote