View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How far is too far?

For the roleplaying rapists here, when you think of creative ways to have fun with a victim, do you ever draw the line somewhere? Like for example, you will never inflict permanent physical damage, or you will never rape someone in front of her kids, or you will never rape certain people (eg. a nun).

Likewise for the victims in roleplays, especially those with more extreme tastes than mine. If you don't mind being beaten by your rapist, at what point in your fantasy do you say "You're going too far."? At what point do you say "This is too rough for me, I'm outta here."?
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote