View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

After my last flight back from the US I would not fly American again. As we were on the final approach to Heathrow, and was very close, I'm talking minutes out, the fucking jet dropped like a stone, twice, leaving everyone around me hanging on for dear life. Then, and this is while we are still holding on to the seatbacks, the plane landed, only to give a fucking lurch to the left, almost like it had only initially landed on one set of wheels.

Did the crew come on to explain and apologise, did they bollocks, all we got was the usual 'welcome to Heathrow and we hope you fly American Airlines again' to which my, loud and pissed off response was 'not with landings like that we won't'. This was my either set of flights in two years, all more or less the same run, and this was the first time I had ever felt scared.

I've had luggage left on the tarmac and rerouted via another airport once, with United, they half heartedly asked if I wanted to wait in the Airport, which at 8 in the morning, after traveling for about 20 hours, I was a little reluctant to do, so they had it delivered to me, funny enough, it worked out well as that meant I did not have to drag my suitcase for another couple of hours on the underground and trains, it came nice and prompt that evening
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote