Thread: Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #14
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)

Here's the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Jen heard the door open and let out a small cry as she watched him shut the door behind him and latch the bolt onto the door. *His words "I missed you" chilled her to the bone as he wheeled in a small cart, no doubt for the activities that lay ahead. Jen's arms ached from the strappado position but that pain was of no mind to her now. *Her heart was beating a thousand times per minute as he circled her, looking her over. *"You're about to pay a heavy price for your friend's behavior. *You do know that, don't you? *Your friend has already started paying her debts, but you will have much more punishment. *Do you know why? *Because Katie requested it. *And Katie performed for me when I asked her to. *He stroked her hair softly as Jen's sobs filled the room.

He took the wooden cane that he had used earlier on Katie's thighs and showed it to Jen. *Jen's body trembled as she watched him twirl it in front of her, completely defenseless to stop him. *He rubbed her smooth pert ass as she cried trying to move her throbbing arms as he readied the cane. *Jen closed her eyes tightly trying to prepare for the pain. *

He reared back and brought the cane down in the center of her ass cheeks. As the pain registered in her brain, Jen let out a piercing scream of agony, the pain far more severe than she could have possibly anticipated. * "Try and pace yourself, Jen, we have a lot more to go. The next blow struck her slightly higher on her ass, again eliciting a shriek. *Jen's face was a wreck, she was hyperventilating from the intense pain and wondered how much more she would be able to tolerate. Why was he doing this to her? What fun did he get out of doing this to a defenseless bound woman?

The third strike connected on the small of her back, another flash of intense pain. *The fourth strike, on her upper thighs, the fifth strike, slightly lower on her thighs, the sixth strike, the middle of her back, the seventh strike, right below her shoulder blades, which seemed to be extra painful as the gasp from Jen's mouth seemed to give away, the eighth strike, just below the back of her knees, the ninth strike, the middle of her thighs, and then the tenth strike, back to where it all started,the center of her perfect ass. *Jen, hung almost lifelessly, her arms ready to break, the back of her body, a mess of long red lines, praying for this nightmare to somehow end.

He put the cane down and went behind her, pulling her head up by the hair. *"Would you like the chance to stop the pain? *Jen, her mouth still subject to the horrible ring gag, nodded and managed to get the words, "uh-huh" out. *"You're ready to do anything I say to stop, is that correct?". Jen tried to focus. The beating she was being given was unbearable but agreeing to do anything he wanted posed its own risks as well. Then again, given her position and his strength, he likely could do anything he wanted to her even if she didnt agree. And at least this relentless beating would stop. Jen, closed her eyes tightly and nodded her head, knowing that this was very likely a deal with the devil. *He smiled and got up close behind her, his erect cock against her soft skin. *He placed both hands on her ass, and spread her cheeks wide apart, revealing the hole he most wanted to enter. *Jen wriggled around. *He put his finger right around her anus, moving gently around in a circle. *"This is what I want to do next". *Jen bucked wildly, like a wild animal trying to break free, shaking her head violently from side to side, trying to get out the word, "no". *Jen had never let any of her boyfriends have anal sex with her, she had always been petrified of the pain. Now her worst nightmare, her sadist captor was going to violate her there.

"Jen, I must make you keep your promise, you did say anything, didn't you." *Jen's eyed narrowed, welling up again, as she imagined what was about to take place. *The thought of his huge cock in her tight hole made her shudder. *As she stood bent over, her caned ass on full display, she was not sure she wouldn't have preferred the cane again. *

He went around to her ringed mouth, again grabbing her by the hair, forcing her to look at him. *"I'm going to give you a chance to make this less painful. *If what I put in you is nice and lubricated, it will be easier on you. *If its dry, there's no telling what kind of damage it will do.". He put his cock on her face, rubbing it over her nose, cheeks and mouth. *"I suggest you use a lot of saliva for your own sake.". He placed himself on the ring gag and without waiting, forced himself into her mouth. *She just stood there not really doing anything initially, his cock impaling her. *He then flicked on the remote control, turning the monitor for Katie's room on. *Jen watched as she saw Katie hanging precariously, a terrible strain on Katie's face. *Whimpering could be heard on the video as she maintained herself as immobile as possible, so as not to upset her balance. *Jen could see drool leaking on to the floor and perspiration poring down Katie's naked flesh. Jen's heart was pounding through her chest as she absorbed the sight of her friend going through her own version of hell. Jen wondered if Katie would be able to survive that for long, but was quickly brought back to attention as he began speaking to her sternly.

"if you prefer to take Katie's place, I can arrange that, otherwise I would get started" as he pushed Jen's head forward forcing her to take all of him in. *Jen, terrified now by seeing Katie and the thought of what was about to happen to her, began to pleasure him, her tongue stroking his cock as he wanted, with vigor and enthusiasm. *Jen tried not to think where his cock had been tonight and just focused on the task at hand. As she sucked and licked, he suddenly, pulled her mouth off of him. *He held her face right in front of his saliva covered cock, rubbing her cheeks with it, as she watched him humiliating her. Without saying a word, he resumed his position at Jen's ass, spreading her cheeks wide again, placing his cock at the tip of her virgin ass, as he could feel and hear the intensity of Jen's breathing. *He toyed with her, moving it around her ass, making her squirm. *Finally, he placed the tip at the entrance, and slowly pushed inside of her.

The cry of pain out of Jen's mouth hardened him even more as he gently pushed forward farther into her ass. *Deep, throaty screams emerged from Jen's lips as he penetrated her anally, gradually inching deeper and deeper until her asshole had accepted and swallowed his cock. *Jen, screamed again in pain. *He pulled her head back, as he began to rock back and forth, gently at first, as Jen moaned out with each push. *As he fucked her, he kept toying with her, leaning close in to her, whispering "After I'm done with you here, I'm going to to tie you down real tight and make you scream some more. *You're never going to leave here, and there's no chance anyone will ever find you.". As he spoke he ramped up his thrusting, pumping inside her with forceful, powerful strokes. *Jens ring gagged mouth moaned in agony with each pump, her body praying for relief as he continued his assault on her. *Jen's loud noises turned him on beyond belief, rather than make him ease up, they spurred him on, encouraging him to go faster and harder. *After several minutes, he came inside Jen's rectum, his fluid filing up inside her, as his cock spasmed, releasing what felt like gallons of himself inside her. *He pulled out of Jen's ass as Jen sobbed, her ass and thighs coated with his fluids and hers. *He saw Jen's face, a canvas of emotions trying to catalog the various events that had just occurred. *Without saying a word, he shoved his still dripping cock into Jen's mouth, cleaning himself off, a final humiliation to the beginning of a long arduous session.

After he pulled himself out of Jen's now soiled mouth, he removed her ring gag, freeing Jen to speak for the first time in several hours. She quickly grabbed the opportunity, praying she could try and get his mercy. In a small, quiet voice she spoke "I'm sorry my friend disobeyed you. Please, there has to be something we can do to make you stop. You've had your way with both of us, please let us go, ou can just dump us anywhere, we havent been gone long, nobody will suspect anything.

"Oh, Jen, you still don't get it, do you? This is so much more than just me fucking you and your slut friend. I love hearing your cries of pain, looking at the fear in your eyes as you wonder what I'm going to do to you next. The way your eyes widen as I tell you what I'm going to do next. Watching bruises accumulate on your sexy body.". He points at the monitor where Katie still stood, her one leg visibly tremoring from the weight of her body. "Watching your sexy, slut friend dangle from a noose praying she can stand long enough for me to return and punisher more. That's the reason you're here, and there's no escape or begging or anything you can do to prevent it. Now, I've had enough of your talking.". He pulled her head up, shoving a foam like device in her mouth, stuffing her mouth, making her cheeks puff out. He sealed it inside tightly with duct tape, watching Jen's eyes as her mouth adjusted to the infiltration.

He then lowered Jen's arms from the pulley, giving her her first sense of relief in hours. *It was the smallest of consolations, her arms and elbows remained tightly bound together. He unlocked the spreader bar from her ankles, freeing her legs. He forced her over to the center of the room where some rope dangled from the ceiling. "Tell me, Jen, have you ever been hung from your breasts before?"
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote