View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #18
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Not to be insulting, but do I have to draw you a picture, in fact, I believe I already did. Many years ago, a male friend took this pix. Needless to say, after he showed me this, I sort of got cold with him.

But what the hell, everybody, lookie, lookie. I don't really give a damn, yeah, misspent my youth, doesn't most people? Yeah, mama, you are right, the past will come to haunt you.
Well, I don't think anybody would judge you harshly so why are you judging yourself so harshly? BTW, I won't misunderstand your posts (may not understand them either ) but I won't overreact. So you have a tat, it looks like it's in a good hiding place. Much harder to remove than a piercing though. Lots of money for the laser surgery.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote