View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 11:06 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom
This is the same for men it would seem. What man wouldn't love to be able to just take any woman who struck his fancy? Anyone who has watched the older westerns has seen woman being grabbed and gropped and other men watching and laughing at the womans destiny. I'm sure this really happened in life, and many of the women were probably forced regardless of their feelings.

You know, I never believed in gangrape. I always believed that a male who would rape is a sick, sadistic individual (nevermind that it turns me on...but whatever...), and that most men WOULDNT rape. But learning about gangrapes that happen in warzones. Indigineous women being gangraped by soldiers, and not just 2, but 5 at a time. Now, what are the chances that the 5 men that just ransacked your hut are all sick, sadistic, psychos. All of them. Never mind that they are soldiers in an army. What is with that? Why do they do that? Why?

In old days, this happened all the time. The spoils of war. The raping of women. I start to think...maybe its man's nature....now I know ALL of you will say no, its not or whatever....but I believe it to be true. Maybe they raped because they could. No consequences. Somebody wrote here that almost 70% of men would rape if there were no consequences. Its primal.

I know that we are all given a will and so, and a conscience, so no I am not saying that rape is justified. I could say the same thing about murder. Do only sadistic people murder? How about war? Are you sick and sadistic if you point a gun in the face of another human being and blow his head off? What about in a warzone? When does human nature and conscience interact? When do they not?

Evil things are here in this world because humans have it within themselves. We are the most evil animals on the earth and it will be the end of us.

Sex and agression.

Just some thoughts.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote