View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 05:55 AM   #97
TRAKS
Privileged Member

TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mother and Son

Son Fucks Tipsy Mom and Gets Her Pregnant

I'm so sloshed after the company party, I can't even get out of my own party dress. Luckily, my son is there to lend a helping hand. He's such a sweet boy. We've always had a very close relationship. I'm so wasted, I don't think anything of it when he removes my bra and panties, too. Hell, I'm his mother. It shouldn't be shocking to see me naked, right. But something tells me he sees me as more than that. The smile on his face and bulge in his pants say it all. He wants me. At first I demure. Aren't I too old? I can't be so beautiful as to give you a hard-on with a single glance, can I? Really? His hands feel so good on me. I don't care that he's my son. I want to be touched. "I love you, Mom," he says sweetly in my ear as he thrusts his hard cock into my wet pussy. I love you, too son. And tonight, I'm smashed enough to let you do whatever you want to me. You can even finish inside me. I probably won't even remember in the morning.

Format: MP4
Size: 188 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:37

https://fboom.me/file/03e7a7781574e/...r_Pregnant.mp4