View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #7
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Also please keep in mind the culture where this occurred. 98% of the foreign women surveyed recently reported be molested or assaulted in public no matter how they were dressed. The police evidently do nothing even if the victim reports the assault. I noticed this headline because its all over the place right now. It's got legs, as they say. She's blond, gorgeous, and famous.

We need to keep in mind our little scenarios are going on right now, somewhere in the world.

If I ruined the fantasy of actual gang rape and atrocities that have occurred in the past and are still occurring today, I don't apologize. Real women and girls have suffered and died for this history. It's not an erotic role play or story posted to a forum.

Last edited by DorianBlack; 02-15-2011 at 08:33 PM.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote