Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Girl I put my cock in on a couple of occasions, runs a pole fitness school. Four years ago she was an overweight kept woman. She dumped the keeper, took pole fitness classes, got her teaching certificates, started working for someone else, and now has had her own business with a couple of employees and classes in several towns. She's 5' 2", weighs about 7 1/2 stone. She's strong. She can lift me up and I'm nearly twice her size!

I pity the bloke that ever tried to rape her, he'd have a huge fight on his hands. I suppose this is what is meant by demeaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
The pole fitness thing pisses me off. I have 2 very dear friends, they're married and pole is their life. Both of them have become amazing because of the hard work they put in it, and it really is a family at the pole studio they go to.
Both women are a hundred times stronger than they were before, and they would be outraged at this sort of thing. As they say- it's not demeaning to women. It's not stripping. It's showing great athletic ability & it's purely an art form.

Apparently some people get their fuckin panties in a bunch 'cause they're jealous that polers have more strength than they could ever dream of having themselves. That's all it comes off as.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote