Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 11:26 PM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
It's just been reported on the radio that some university students union or other here in the UK, banned Mexican style sombrero hats and fake moustaches from a fancy dress event. Reason? It's racist. Hmmm....

A couple of weeks ago, Swansea University students union banned the university Pole Fitness Society. Reason? Pole fitness is demeaning to women. Hmmm....

Huge fucking holes in these reasonings. If it can even be described as reasoning, and not towing some stupid lefty line, handed out by some petty officious wanker just looking for another reason to control what people think, how they behave.
Rotter, you're singing my song.

The PC Police, as we call them. If I want to say Merry Christmas, I will effing well say it, and if someone is offended they don't have to listen.

Now they are even mucking about with the names of sports teams. The Washington Redskins have had that name since 1932 and now some middle-class white folks from the suburbs with nothing better to do are offended. None of the actual "redskins" I know are offended. They could care less.

They can all go piss up a rope and leave the rest of us alone!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote