Thread: Sugar Is Sweet
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 12:34 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

"Hello."

"Hey Sweet, how are you doing?"

"Oh pretty well thank you."

Danny Sweet enjoyed his job. As a security guard at a hospital there was less of a danger at getting harmed by an assailant than other security guard jobs where you are all alone.

Yet even though Sweet enjoyed his job, he was acting very strangely. For one thing he had suddenly changed his availability to where he could only work in the afternoon. He was hardly ever scheduled for nights yet there were times he would be found in the hospital at night. In fact, he usually came to the hospital at night around the same time Dr. Sugar did. His behavior was highly suspicious, especially since the last rape was late into the night and Sweet suddenly showed up from out of nowhere soon after.

"We need you to come downtown with us. We'd like to ask you a few questions."

"Sure no problem!"

The interrogation of Sweet was as uneventful as the other interrogations. Sweet explained to Rose that the security cameras are unreliable in the hospital. They tend to loose the feed frequently. Sweet told Rose and Bentley he was either in the room or right outside when Dr. Sugar conducted his examination of the victims. Sweet explained that Dr. Sugar wanted to be sure someone he could trust would back him up if there happened to be an outcry of abuse by a patient after rape. If the security cameras weren't so unreliable then Dr. Sugar wouldn't need Sweet there.

"One thing doesn't fit. Where are you whenever the rapes take place?"

"At home."

"Can anyone verify that?"

"Not that I know of. My neighbors don't know me very well nor I do them. If you asked me a question about someone living beside me I couldn't answer. I don't even know what some of them look like."

Rose was frustrated. Very frustrated. Five people have been accused of being the Red Rose Rapist yet the case was still going nowhere.

"What do you think?"

"He's hiding something. I can feel it."

"Can you prove it?"

Rose sighed "No. His alibi is weak yet strong enough for his attorney to give us hell about acquiring a DNA sample. What is it about DNA that people are so upset about?"

"Well it's somewhat new. I could understand reluctance to give a sample worried about mistakes happening. Yet in a case like this..."

"...I know. We have to let him go don't we boss?"

"Yes. Though I'm starting to get fed up with all this nonsense. I've been trying to obtain a court order to temporarily detain all of those accused here for at least a couple of days just to see if any rapes occur during that time. Progress has been slow however. Maybe that's all the proof we will need to get a DNA sample..."

"Does that include Jim?"

"Yes Rose, he was accused. Hell at this point in the game I would voluntarily lock myself in one of these cells if I was accused of being the Red Rose Rapist. It's the only sure fire way to clear someone's name since there is always someone present in the station."

"I just wish we could follow everyone accused 24/7. It just seems to get so busy for us late at night that we suddenly don't have enough people to follow our suspects."

Rose's boss nodded and motioned towards the door. She sighed and walked back into the interrogation room.

"Thank you for answering our questions. You are a suspect in the case so do not leave town. You are free to go for now."

Danny Sweet drove away from the police station. His body was damp from sweat. After parking his car at his house, he walked the streets towards the hospital not happy at all that he had become a suspect.

About a block from the hospital he ducked into a dark alley and waited as a woman came closer and closer to the dark alley...

Security to the alley! Security to the alley! Oh wait you're already here...raping somebody?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-23-2013 at 01:24 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote