View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #6
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

I just have to say this, when I was going threw Art School, back then it was just in the early 70’s. Pot, LSD, and a few other well-done drugs were around, and one Asian teacher that I had well, she was one that was into tie die, and a few things with temporary tattoos, a true hippy, and she liked her pot. She was into illustrating, and at that time the early stage of henti cartoons. Me being a smart ass (still am to this day) as some of my art at that time was kind of influenced maybe by some altering things that you might take.

Well…she did like some of my odd drawings, especially the erotic ones, and asked me to bring some others that I had sketched in for her for extra credit. It not only was a set up, but she showed me some art that she had done, and it was quite wild henti for that time. Well one thing led to the other, and yes-extra credit was earned that semester. All I can say is she is the reason I maybe partial to Asian women, phew, talk about raising a few blisters.

But ya, I know of a few teachers that I would have boned quite a few times, phew, those years were just a blur, but boy what I learned on the extra sense in sex, and being the pervert I am today, great teachers.

Now donnalee, need some extra credits?