View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #12
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I chose the rowdy room because I know this board and While I don't intend to reduce myself to profanities and petty insults I am sure there are posters out there who Might, and rather than risk inciting an argument like that somewhere else I figured I might as well start it here where something like that won't get in the way of the actual issue.

I have a lot of respect for the mods, and I am fully aware that the decisions they make are based on things I probably have no knowlege of, I still think is a poor decision.

A person Who doesn't come or even know about this site would never be able to report to the mods that their picture was up without their permission. I dunno the policy just feels like snake handling, its dangerous and I hope it doesn't turn around and bite the board in the ass

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote