View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #28
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jasmine. Thank you.

I have to say, I wasnt prepared for that this afternoon. A lot of your own story tallys with my own, I understand why our mutual friend thought you would help me during some difficult days of my own.

My abuse was drawn out, with a trusted family member and began at an early age...the physical effects as lasting as the psychological. I will never be able to have my own child due to the actions of that individual, nor will I ever be able to kill the nightmares that sometimes intrude.

Strangely, if my family, particularly my father had actually done something...and im not even suggesting going to the police, anything concrete...well, im pretty sure I would not have spent half as many years lost in darkness.

Thankfully, I was lucky enough to meet a man who helped me, helped me deal with the real and the fantasy...and let me know that it was ok for me to have a "darker" side to my sexual tastes...

He allowed me to move on with my life. Sex is a strange thing to me, it can be the raw, animal like submission to lust...of which my membership here is part of, or it can be the most incredible soul nourishment mind melting thing ever...
I also put my aversion to labelling myself with regard to sexuality to an openess...why should I limit myself, if a woman pushes the buttons...I'll play and if a man pushes more...then he's the lucky one!

Ok, drifting here. Told you I wasnt prepared. Thanks for putting this back Huni. x (now theres someone who pushes some buttons!)

Lou x

Last edited by Louise; 02-25-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote