View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 01:58 PM   #161
TRAKS
Privileged Member

TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brother and Sister

My sister comes to visit me at college and instead of staying at a hotel, she says why would she do that when she could sleep with me? We did it when we were younger anyway. My only problem is, I love my sister. I mean, really love her. We've always had a really close connection like I've never had with anyone else. When she falls asleep, I can't stop starring at her body, and I sneak my hand over hers. I couldn't help myself, because I just wanted to touch more of her. To my surprise, she opened her eyes and looked into mine, and what happened next I never though would actually happen..

I came home a day early from school, even though I was supposed to come home tomorrow. I really just wanted to see my sister again. I cannot get the night we spent together out of my head! My grades even started slipping a little bit. This is more than just some crush, and she's more than just some girl. When I come in the room, she doesn't really seem thrilled to see me. I try to talk about our night together and she says shhhh and not to talk about it. I tried not to seem noticeably crushed, but I really was, until she put her hand on my thigh. And then started to go up a little higher. I guess I;m not the only one that can't control my urges in this family.

TABOO, BRAT GIRLS, SISTERS, BIG LOADS, CUMSHOTS, INCEST, INZEST, BROTHER, SISTER

mp4
Size: 319532792 bytes (304.73 MiB), duration: 00:31:28, avg.bitrate: 1354 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, mono (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

https://fboom.me/file/45df557074402/Older_Sister.mp4