View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 10:34 AM   #26
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
Grabbing her ankles and spreading her legs wide, or having them spread by others.
Yup this is always a good one for me. Having my legs spread and feeling the hands on me makes me realise I'm about to be subjected to a rape. I do like gang rape and the idea of the gang preparing me for their leader, they strip me and hold me down or tie me up and spread me ready for him, perhaps even stroking my pussy and announcing to him that I'm wet enough for him now, then he looms over me and shoves his dick into me for the first rape.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote