View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 04:07 PM   #107
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 11

Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2014.

Our Brave Allies

The Commander watched and smiled in satisfaction. He watched and smiled as the gang rape of the three captive women went on in this manner for at least another hour or more. He watched as Diana slowly revived and eventually lifted herself off the table to look around in a dazed manner. He smiled even more as he saw the revulsion and fear in her eyes at what she saw, smiled as the woman who had been the most resilient of his women prisoners shuddered in revulsion at what was going on around her. He watched Diana as she back blindly away from the table, moving blindly until her progress was stopped by the wall. Diana huddled there against the wall, her eyes turned to the blank wall to escape the scene on the table, her body shaking with deep sobs. The commander was pleased with how his plan to break Colonel Deans was going. And pleased as well with the progress in breaking the three new women. This success confirmed his opinion that administering a sudden overwhelming shock to the woman upon her arrival was the most efficient means of breaking her spirit and preparing her to submit to the Brothers God had placed over her. But, there was still more to do. He waited another ten or fifteen minutes until almost all of the thirty or so off duty guards had taken their fill of the women and departed. Then he sent one of the departing men for Whalid. Whalid had not left his room since he had taken the little prisoners there last night. He had no doubt been fucking his little infidel whore all that time. But he knew that Whalid could be counted on to rise to the occasion- given the proper stimulus.

While he waited for Whalid, he walked in front of the three women lying on the table and examined each in turn. He smiled at what he saw and motioned one of his men to bring Diana over to him. She stood reluctantly beside him, her head downcast, her eyes fixed on the floor. Her new, more submissive attitude - and the cum still dripping out of her ass- made her look even more desirable than ever. He wrapped one hand in her not quite shoulder length, sweat soaked hair and pulled Diana’s head up, forcing her to look at the three women.

What she saw was three very cum covered women. One, Andrea, was still whimpering in shock even though she was no longer impaled on a cock. She lay on her side, eyes tightly shut, curled up in a fetal position in a pool of man cum. Next to her lay Andrea. She lay exhausted on her back, the men’s cum draining out of her cunt and ass hole to form a spreading pool between her limp legs, her eyes open but holding the blank thousand yard stare of someone who has seen more horrors than she could comprehend. Beside her lay Claire’s sprawled body. She was , if possible, even more covered in man cum than the other two. A thick sheet of it covered Claire’s chin and lips and matted her hair around her ears. Another sheet of white scum covered her entire pubic region from belly button to asshole and over the interior of both thighs. Her eyes were closed; her face seemed at rest. On that face was an expression of intense exhaustion and of something else, something more elusive. Beaten, raped , and abused, Claire’s expression nevertheless betrayed her satisfaction. For once in her life, she had been sated sexually. Diana shuttered as she looked upon Claire’s face. She found Claire’s expression disgusting, but at the same time Diana knew that a few moments ago her own face had held the same shameful expression.

“Yes, look at them! Look at what you have done to those two poor women! All this is your fault, Colonel! You chose them to suffer this!”

“No! You....you gave me no choice. I’m sorry.. But I had no choice! It‘s not my fault!”

“Not your fault?” He mocked. “You chose them! What kind of an officer are you? But then, you are no officer, are you. You’re a whore pretending she is an officer. You begged for my cock, just as that one “ , he said, pointing to Claire,” begged for the Brothers’ cocks. You two are alike. You and she are, as you infidels say, two of a kind. You both care only for your own pleasure, your own sexual needs. You and she are ruled by your desires. You are the lowest form of woman. A true whore! “

“NO! I’m not like her!.. Not like that..”

“But you are alike! You are no better than that whore.” He whispered to her, again pointing at Claire. “But she does not lie to herself or to us. She has accepted that she is a whore. Look at her face. She is at peace with what she is. She does not suffer like you do. When you become like her, when you accept your fate, accept that you are a whore like her, then you shall have peace as well.”

“ NO! I’m... I’m not like her. I am not a whore!”

“You are very foolish, a very foolish infidel whore. You try my patience. You have much to learn about yourself. You shall learn about yourself by watching the British whore. You shall learn just how uncontrollable are the sexual lusts that lay within women like you. Or her. I will see to that. For until you learn your true nature- acknowledge the desires that rule you and accept that you need to be controlled by a man because you cannot control yourself- you shall know only suffering and shall be the cause of much suffering for the women you pretend you command.”

Turning to the three guards remaining in the room, the Camp Commander gave them a burst of rapid Arabic. Grinning, two of them grabbed the unresisting, semiconscious Claire and carried her to the nearest set of manacles hanging from the ceiling supports. . After uncuffing her, they secured each of Claire’s wrists above her head in the manacles, leaving the still dazed, battered and cum covered woman hanging limply from the ceiling. The men knelt beside her, forcing her muscular legs apart and securing each ankle to one of the many rings set in the concrete floor, leaving Claire securely bound in a standing spread eagle.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:17 PM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote